Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

CHI Silk Infusion REVIEW



This is a product that I had no idea existed.  When I'm on the hunt for a de-frizzer, I look for products labeled "frizz cream" or "frizz serum" or something like that.  This one doesn't mention anything about frizz, whatsoever.  That's because it's marketed as a hair protectant and I wasn't looking for a heat protectant as I have a few that work just fine already.  But, recently, my stylist used this on my hair and I have been IN LOVE ever since!  The thing I love about this is it leaves my hair looking and feeling like silk.  NO LIE.  It makes my hair super shiny without that greasy residue and it's literally soft as silk.  You can use it on wet or dry hair....I do both.  :)  I use it on my towel-dried hair before I blow dry it, then I put a tiny bit on after to give it a bit of shine.  You truly only need a dime size amount and I have long hair, so this product is a great value!  I purchased a 6oz bottle at the salon for $25.00, but I've seen it at discount stores, such as TJ Maxx and even Target for much less.  It's a bit pricey, but the value is excellent since you don't need that much product.  For more information, check out Folica.com.

To sum up:


Rating:    5 out of 5


Pros:  Protects hair against damage caused by heating tools, leaves hair feeling super soft, no greasy residue, makes hair really shiny

Cons:  more pricey than drugstore products


**I purchased these products on my own and am not being paid for this review.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment